Let's be real here. I did not actually have a bucket list prior to writing this post. Maybe in some alternate reality I would have a fabulous Pinterest board full of bucket list ideas, but I don't! So I decided to create one, cause why not? (Hey, go follow me on Pinterest to see all my non bucket list pins. You can follow me here) Anyway, read on to find out what things I would like to accomplish in my life!
1. Visit all seven continents. Except Antarctica, because I really see no reason to go there.
2. Ride an elephant.
3. Visit Thailand. I don't know why, but I have always wanted to visit Thailand.
4. Hold a sloth. Again.
5. Graduate college.
6. Visit all fifty states. Whether that is road tripping through them, or having a layover in between flights, I don't care!
7. Get married in the temple! (Wondering what in the world a temple is? Learn more here!)
8. Have kids!
9. Take a creative writing course.
10. Take an art class of some kind.
11. Sew an article of clothing that I'd actually wear.
12. Visit Hawaii again, because just yes.
13. Go fishing and actually catch a legit fish.
14. Watch The Office.
15. Learn to play the guitar.
16. Learn to knit and/or crochet.
17. Find a book that I can call my absolute favorite.
18. Find more ideas to add to this bucket list.
Seriously, this list is pretty pathetic. Hopefully I will find some inspiration and add to this list! Haha! Creativity is not one of my strong points, which is quite unfortunate when you decided to start a blog! Anyway, do you have a bucket list? If so, what is on it?